One of the best things you can do is just start clicking on ALL of the links under your "back office".
But to help you find important things easier, here's the most common things to find.
There's a lot of freedom to work your business YOUR way, however there are some important compliance "RULES" you'll want to be aware of.
1) NO PLACING ORDERS UNDER OTHER PRESENTERS
While it might seem like you are helping out your presenter that is signed up under you by purchasing under her, it actually could be considered "bonus buying". You are not allowed to purchase under your presenters if it helps you to achieve a rank or promotion (example - if your sale makes that presenter qualified). It's good to just avoid purchasing under presenters all together. There's no reason you should EVER be purchasing under another presenter's account and Younique can tell if you use YOUR credit card or address or email under another presenter's website - so just avoid it; ;)
2) NO GIVING INCENTIVES FOR OTHERS TO JOIN
You cannot give gifts or offer to pay for part or all of the Presenter Kit for someone to join. That simple :)
3) NO SELLING ON SECOND-HAND SITES
We are not allowed to market Younique products on any "venues" that sell second-hand items (like Facebook buy and sell groups / yardsale groups / craigslist). You can also not sell products on 3rd party sites like amazon, etsy, ebay, etc . . .
4) NO PUBLICLY OFFERING PRIVATE DEALS
If you are doing your OWN deal that is NOT available on the website for ANYONE to purchase, then you can only offer it in a private way - so either through messages, email, text, or in a closed facebook group. You can only offer something on your public facebook / instagram wall or stories if it is available on the Younique website.
Breaking up collections / Flash Sales would be a private sale that cannot be offered publicly.
We have a full library of videos you can pick and choose from to see how to apply and learn how to TALK about the benefits of the products that come in your kit (as well as or our other CORE products).
While we don't recommend sitting down and just watching EVERY video at once, what we DO recommend is that you you watch a video, that you then use the tips you learned and make your OWN video using that product to share with your customers and network!
Some other common talking points about our products:
* Our products do NOT contain harmful ingredients. We are EU approved, which has a MUCH higher standard for ingredients than the United States. We have NO parabens in our cosmetics.
* We do NOT test on animals and neither do any of our supplies. However, we have not chosen to become "leaping bunny certified" at this time for various reason.
* Many of our products are gluten-free, vegan-friendly, etc . . however if you need a specific product for any ingredient due to an allergy or sensitivity, to get the most up-to-date list (and most accurate), please contact support directly. You can also find lists in our newsroom.
* ALL of our ingredients are listed on our website for each product.
* NONE of our products are manufactured in China. Most products are manufactured in the United States, with some being manufactured in Canada and Europe.
* Are our products "hypoallergenic"? The term hypoallergenic is basically a made-up term for marketing purposes and has no scientific basis or regulation. It simply means "less likely to cause an allergy, however there will never be ANY skincare product that EVERY single person in the world can use, because everyone's skin is SO different. That being said, many people that find they cannot use other products can use Younique without any issues. We always encourage those with sensitive skin to "spot test" products in a small area before applying all over.